JOB DESCRIPTION Assistant Admin Coordinator Part-Time 10 to 15 hours per week
Rural & Migrant Ministry, Inc. is a non-denominational, non-sectarian tax-exempt charitable organization under IRS Code 501[c]. In accordance with Rural & Migrant Ministry, Inc.’s Vision and Mission Statements, RMM must ensure the good and safe stewardship of the funds which have been entrusted to it. Our Financial and Control Policy is designed and implemented to ensure an accurate, reliable and verifiable system of checks and balances.
The purpose of this position is to assist the administrative director with various administrative tasks including but not limited to data entry, mail, logistics of events, vehicle registrations, property maintenance, and answering phones.
- Entering individual donors into the Etapestry system
- Picking up mail from the post offices, delivering mail to the post offices
- Answering the office phones, taking messages, delivering messages
- Updating NetSuite system when needed
- Updating individual donor addresses into Etapestry system
- Creating Thank you notes to donors
- Stuffing envelopes, folding letters, helping with appeals and bulk mailings
- Organizing areas
- Hospitality, assisting with meeting vendors, welcoming to grail, registration at major events, aiding in creating a warm environment for visitors
- Filing paperwork
This position reports to the Administrative Director.
Send Cover letter and Resume to: Laura Lecour P.O. Box 475 Cornwall on Hudson, NY 12520